- You are here:
- We have a new physio joining the team. Libin Varghese will be treating after hours and on weekends to complement his current work in the Warragul Hospital. Libin originally trained and worked as a physiotherapist in India. He then moved to Australia and decided to re-do his entire physiotherapy degree at Curtain University in WA. Physiotherapy and helping people become fit and healthy is his passion.
- You will also see a new face as part of our reception team. Kaleisha will be sitting behind the desk to help with you enquires and reception needs on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Kaleisha is also a Myotherapy student.
- Fiona has returned from maternity leave and will be available for dietician consultations from 1-7pm on Tuesdays
- Cardinia physio will be celebrating its 3rd birthday on the 20th of August – look out for some pictures of us celebrating with a little game of Putt Putt Golf, who do you think will be the Winner?!
- Did you know we run Kidsfit classes? Kidsfit is designed to improve the general fitness of kids including strength, balance and coordination. The class is run by Larna and includes fun exercises, circuits and games. Classes are targeted for children aged between 6 and 13 years.
- Myotherapy and massage is now available every single Saturday between 8am-12pm